As you probably have figured out, every time I hit a milestone of another 1000 followers on Medium, I post a shout-out to people I love to read who have fewer than 1000 followers themselves. Recently I hit a mind-blowing 7000 subscribers to my Medium account!!! I remember when first starting out, I looked on in awe and envy as MyErotica had over 7000 followers. Luckily for me, Rose at MyErotica chose to publish a few of the stories (note, not written by me, written about me by my man, HH). That’s really how I got, um, exposure. So Rose and MyErotica always get a prominent shout-out from me, even though they are now tracking at 22k+ and Rose herself has 15.7k+ followers.
Why do I post a shout-out to those with fewer than 1000 followers? Because, as you just read, I was there once too and back then I could really use a boost. These authors are under-appreciated and really deserve to be read. Sadly, I am only including 10 this time around, but if you think I (or any of my 7000 readers) should look at your content, leave a comment so I know how to find you. (The list is in no particular order.)
- Jupiter Grant — Jupiter is one of the, if not THE, most talented people I know. Her acting skills as a narrator are the best! She writes amazing stories! And she is bursting with creativity. If you haven’t checked her out, now is the time — and FOLLOW HER!
- Katie Sweet — A relatively new writer to Medium, she really knows how to spin a sexy story.
- Dona Mwiria — Dona has a master’s in biochemistry and she believes that masturbation will solve all of our problems. Let’s try to be problem solvers together! Read her other interesting observations. You’ll be glad you did.
- Lindsay Soberano-Wilson — If poetry and reflection are what you crave, here is a new voice for you. She gets to the heart of heart ache in an amazingly few words!
- Marie Lynne — A “mature” take on sex, sexuality, love, and life. Always an insightful point of view with sexy sparks thrown in to keep you reading.
- Wistful Writer — Her name says it all. And, she also lives in Texas which has made posting on Medium in the past two weeks difficult. Show her some love.
- Adriana M — An eclectic writer whose topics are diverse enough to keep you entertained no matter what your kink, fetish, or obsession of the moment. Also, a scientist!
- Kiki Wellington — A nice mix of advice and story-telling. Kiki will educate and entertain.
- Joe King — One of the few male authors to make the cut, this guy has only 9 followers and I’m one of them!!! He is a sports therapist, masseur, and a male escort. He has written only a handful of articles so far, but they are insightful and hot! I hope that making this list will inspire him to write more.
- Lavender Sky — With a name like that, you know the writing has to be good! A mix of personal memoir, advice, and some humor — Lavender has a healthy mix of fun, frolic, and feels.
There you have it folks, the top ten up-and-cumming authors on Medium today! Also, don’t forget to go to our blog — mysexlifewithlola.com — to find out how to enter into our May is Masturbation Month promotion where you can get one of our books FOR FREE!